We have an exciting opportunity for an stores person to join our small but busy stores team.
- Carry out manual handling tasks.
- Check for damages or missing items.
- Carry out stock counts.
- Recording goods issued and returned to stock, you will need to be computer literate or some knowledge of sagge would be preferable but not essential.
- Issuing stock to the production area.
- Assisting production with packaging requirements.
- General housekeeping duties.
- Other various general tasks within the stores and factory areas.
- Permanent / Full Time
- Operating forklift trucks.
- Driving company vehicles for deliveries and connections.
- Honest and reliable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Monday – Thursday 08.00 to 17.00
- Friday 07.30 to 16.00
- Overtime Available
Salary (The important bit..)
Salary is negotiable based on experience. Excellent salary opportunities.
We are a global leader in the design and manufacture of weld automation equipment and more.
Providing bespoke and innovative engineering solutions in an exciting industry, for a world class customer base. We cover a wide and diverse sector range; that includes the shipbuilding, automotive, power generation and defence sectors.
Key Plant has again, secured another 5 year contract overseas, to add to its vast portfolio and reputation.
- Competitive salaries
- Company pension scheme
- Permanent / Full time positions
- Generous holiday allowance
- Yearly attendance bonus
- We supply & maintain company workwear
- opportunities to progress
- support & training
- Exciting industry
- Friendly atmosphere
Be part of a global leader.
Alternatively, call us on 01538 388388 or email email@example.com with your CV attached.