Plasma Operator CNCFull time, permanent position available with immediate start.
We are looking for an experienced Plasma Operator CNC to join our fast-paced production environment.
- The main role will be operating a CNC plasma cutting machine.
- Loading and unloading steel plate and cut components.
- Checking part quality.
- Basic machine maintenance.
- Nesting of parts to CAM software – training will be given.
- Assisting with production, logistics and other general duties.
- Permanent / Full Time
- Forklift truck license / experience
- Honest and reliable
- Physically fit
- Experience in the use of power tools
- Good communication skills
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Monday – Thursday 08.00 to 17.00
- Friday 07.30 to 16.00
- Overtime Available
Salary (The important bit..)
Salary is negotiable based on experience. Excellent salary opportunities.
We are a global leader in the design and manufacture of weld automation equipment and more.
Providing bespoke and innovative engineering solutions in an exciting industry, for a world class customer base. We cover a wide and diverse sector range; that includes the shipbuilding, automotive, power generation and defence sectors.
Key Plant has again, secured another 5 year contract overseas, to add to its vast portfolio and reputation.
- Competitive salaries
- Company pension scheme
- Permanent / Full time positions
- Generous holiday allowance
- Yearly attendance bonus
- We supply & maintain company workwear
- opportunities to progress
- support & training
- Exciting industry
- Friendly atmosphere
Be part of a global leader.
Alternatively, call us on 01538 388388 or email email@example.com with your CV attached.