Adjust-O-Stand HPThe Adjust-O-Stand is the perfect handling solution for heavy wall fabrication projects up to 48 inches.
Part No. KP-AOS-HP
Our popular Adjust-O-Stand series is proven to safely hold large pipe diameters, and are full height adjustable. The AOS-HP is designed for handling pipes that require a higher operational height with capacities up to 4,000lbs.
The two lifting handles enable the stands to be easily transported. We offer caster wheels or rail track wheel options for integration within an automated line setup.
- Load Capacity: 1814kg (4000lbs)
- Pipe diameter: 2 – 48″ (50 – 1220mm)
- Operational Height: 38 – 63″(965 – 1600mm)
- Shipping Weight: 75kg (165lbs)
- Heavy duty solid acme rod for durable, yet precise adjustment under load.
- 6×3” Heavy duty polyurethane over steel wheels with sealed bearings, ideal for smooth, bump free pipe rotation
- Contamination free wheels are ideal for carbon or exotic pipe fabrication
Heavy gauge steel construction throughout
Built to last, made to perform – Our Adjust O Stands are proven to handle the most rigorous workloads.
Adjust-O-Stand HP specification
|Load Capacity||1814kg (4000lbs)|
|Pipe Diameter Range||50 – 1220mm (2 – 48″)|
|Operational Height||965 – 1600mm (38 – 63″)|
|Wheel Width||75mm (3″)|
|Dimensions||W795mm (31″) x L865mm (34″)|
Stationery self-levelling feet
Traversing rail mount bogie wheels
Swivel caster kit with brakes
Alternative Adjust O Stand options
Doesn’t quite fit the job? Check out our other Adjust-O-Stand models.
Keep up to date, follow us.