Process pipe cellThe PPC (Process Pipe Cell System) is a compact mobile pipe column and boom welding manipulator.
The Key Plant Process Pipe Cell allows for simplified torch positioning when parts vary in shape and size. The column includes 360° rotation, allowing it to rotate and position the welding head over multiple welding positioners or other fixtures.
The PPC is a self-contained, compact welding manipulator system that can be integrated as a turnkey solution with a variety of welding processes like GMAW and GTAW.
- Easy to set up and operate
- Reduces weld operator errors
- Greatly reduces welding time and labor costs
- Increase deposition rates, productivity and arc on time
- Improved weld aesthetics
- Improved operator comfort and reduced fatigue
- All positioning functions including welding head manipulator, oscillator, welding positioner & turning rolls are managed via a single control
- All welding functions are controlled via a remote interface
- Integrate multiple accessories: (Seam tracking, oscillation, AVC and more)
- Custom sizes can be engineered on request. *Subject to spec requirements
- Motorised In/Out boom travel option
- Pair with our material handling equipment and optimise productivity
- Various base options – fixed, caster wheels or track wheels for use with floor rail installations
- CE certified
Simplicity meets functionality – Optimise productivity with our cost-effective Mobile Manipulator Systems.
Process Pipe Cell (PPC) specification
|Model||PPC Process Pipe Cell|
|Maximum Height Under Boom||84” (2134mm)|
|Minimum Height Under Boom||29.5” (749mm)|
|Boom Travel||47″ (1200mm)|
|Column Rotation||Manual 360º, Lockable|
|Control Box Functions||Up/Down/Stop/Speed Control|
|Remote Pendant Control Functions||Up/Down/Stop/Speed Control|
|Primary Input Power||115V with 220/240V option|
|Input Current at Rated Load||16 A|
|Overall Height||93” (2370mm)|
|Control Box Ingress Production Rating||IP65|
|Optional/Extas||Motorised In/Out Boom Travel|
Process Pipe Cell options & features
Choose your weld process
Machines can be supplied with SAW, GTAW, GMAW and K-TIG weld processes and integrated to various systems, such as narrow gap welding.
Pendants and control systems
Our manipulators come with either a 7 function wired CE or UL standard pendant. We can also provide bespoke, wireless pendants, touch displays, and PLC control systems for special purpose project requirements.
Choose from a motorised or manual option for the boom in/out travel.