MIG/MAG WelderFull time, permanent position available with immediate start.
We are looking for a welder to join our small team of welders working in our onsite welding shop. The role is permanent and due to workload and new projects the position is available with an immediate start. You will be responsible for welding mild steel fabrications and mechanical parts for our extensive product range and you will be working with heavy plate, beam and channel.
- Be an experienced MIG/MAG welder with experience of mild steel fabrication, jig work and plating in a fast-paced production environment.
- Be able to work unsupervised to tight time scales and will have the ability to work to tight deadlines and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Need good attention to detail as the weld quality is a key factor.
- Be required to weld work as small batches or a large one-off component.
- Weld from 1-100mm carbon steel with single and multi-run welds using modern pulse mig/mg machines.
- Permanent / Full Time
- Honesty and reliability.
- MIG/MAG welding experience.
- Experienced in mild steel.
- Experience of working with thick plate ranging from 1-100mm.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Monday – Thursday 08.00 to 17.00
- Friday 07.30 to 16.00
- Overtime Available
Salary (The important bit..)
Salary is negotiable based on experience. Excellent salary opportunities.
We are a global leader in the design and manufacture of weld automation equipment and more.
Providing bespoke and innovative engineering solutions in an exciting industry, for a world class customer base. We cover a wide and diverse sector range; that includes the shipbuilding, automotive, power generation and defence sectors.
Key Plant has again, secured another 5 year contract overseas, to add to its vast portfolio and reputation.
- Competitive salaries
- Company pension scheme
- Permanent / Full time positions
- Generous holiday allowance
- Yearly attendance bonus
- We supply & maintain company workwear
- opportunities to progress
- support & training
- Exciting industry
- Friendly atmosphere
Be part of a global leader.
Alternatively, call us on 01538 388388 or email email@example.com with your CV attached.