Mechanical FitterFull time, permanent position available with immediate start.
We are looking for an experienced mechanical fitter, preferably time served and qualified. You will report to the Production Manager and work within a team of experienced engineers in a fast-paced environment.
Building our own range of machinery and equipment whilst working in a small highly motivated team to tight deadlines.
You need to be a self-motivated, confident, pro-active, and ambitious individual with essential skills for:
- Mechanical fitting
- Building of sub-assemblies
- Fault finding
- Knowledge of mechanical components
- Self-sufficient and adaptable
- Confident in site work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Permanent / Full Time
- Working from engineering drawings.
- Creation of assemblies, sub-assemblies, and machine sections.
- Building a variety of bespoke parts daily – hardly ever the same build twice.
- 2 years plus experience in the assembly of machinery.
- High quality of work.
- Able to cope with challenging and varied builds daily.
- Experience in using a variety of hand tools.
- Quality inspection of parts to ensure correct assembly.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Excellent communication skills
- Monday – Thursday 08.00 to 17.00
- Friday 07.30 to 16.00
- Overtime Available
Salary (The important bit..)
Salary is negotiable based on experience. Excellent salary opportunities.
We are a global leader in the design and manufacture of weld automation equipment and more.
Providing bespoke and innovative engineering solutions in an exciting industry, for a world class customer base. We cover a wide and diverse sector range; that includes the shipbuilding, automotive, power generation and defence sectors.
Key Plant has again, secured another 5 year contract overseas, to add to its vast portfolio and reputation.
- Competitive salaries
- Company pension scheme
- Permanent / Full time positions
- Generous holiday allowance
- Yearly attendance bonus
- We supply & maintain company workwear
- opportunities to progress
- support & training
- Exciting industry
- Friendly atmosphere
Be part of a global leader.
Alternatively, call us on 01538 388388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached.