Mechanic / Maintenance FitterFull time, permanent position available with immediate start.
We are looking for a mechanic / hydraulic engineer. The individual must have mechanical experience to be suitable for this role.
A solid background in mechanics and/or hydraulic repairs will give the successful candidate a fantastic basis for this role, where we are hoping they can put their skills to use with company vehicles, forklifts and cranes. There is lots to get your teeth into and previous technical knowledge will stand you in good stead.
- Permanent / Full Time
- Maintenance, breakdowns, and repair.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding.
- Multi skilled maintenance Engineer / Technician.
- Forklift maintenance.
- Experience with mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Honest and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Monday – Thursday 08.00 to 17.00
- Friday 07.30 to 16.00
- Overtime Available
Salary (The important bit..)
Salary is negotiable based on experience. Excellent salary opportunities.
We are a global leader in the design and manufacture of weld automation equipment and more.
Providing bespoke and innovative engineering solutions in an exciting industry, for a world class customer base. We cover a wide and diverse sector range; that includes the shipbuilding, automotive, power generation and defence sectors.
Key Plant has again, secured another 5 year contract overseas, to add to its vast portfolio and reputation.
- Competitive salaries
- Company pension scheme
- Permanent / Full time positions
- Generous holiday allowance
- Yearly attendance bonus
- We supply & maintain company workwear
- opportunities to progress
- support & training
- Exciting industry
- Friendly atmosphere
Be part of a global leader.
Alternatively, call us on 01538 388388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached.