Hire ControllerFull time, permanent position available with immediate start.
We are looking for an experienced Hire Controller to join the team at our Head office in Leek, Staffordshire.
- The role will be primarily working on the hire desk. You will be responsible for promoting our range of positioning equipment as well as services and support to our existing customer base.
- Working with the Sales Team to maximise new and existing sales opportunities whilst ensuring that all hire contract administration is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Identify new customer targets, which would then include contacting the potential customers.
- You will be required to build effective customer relationships and resolve customer issues promptly and satisfactorily.
- You will be required to work closely with our in-house engineers to report and cost any loss or damage.
- Permanent / Full Time
- Qualified with an NVQ qualification Level 2 in Customer Services or have relevant experience to cover this.
- Customer focused and possess excellent administration and organisation skills.
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with a focus on increasing sales.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft would be desirable.
- Previous experience in the hire or engineering industry would be advantageous.
- Strong team player with the ability to work to own initiative.
- Monday – Thursday 08.00 to 17.00
- Friday 07.30 to 16.00
- Overtime Available
Salary (The important bit..)
Salary is negotiable based on experience. Excellent salary opportunities.
We are a global leader in the design and manufacture of weld automation equipment and more.
Providing bespoke and innovative engineering solutions in an exciting industry, for a world class customer base. We cover a wide and diverse sector range; that includes the shipbuilding, automotive, power generation and defence sectors.
Key Plant has again, secured another 5 year contract overseas, to add to its vast portfolio and reputation.
- Competitive salaries
- Company pension scheme
- Permanent / Full time positions
- Generous holiday allowance
- Yearly attendance bonus
- We supply & maintain company workwear
- opportunities to progress
- support & training
- Exciting industry
- Friendly atmosphere
Be part of a global leader.
Alternatively, call us on 01538 388388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached.