Fabricator / PlaterFull time, permanent position available with immediate start.
We are looking for an experienced Fabricator to join our fast-paced production environment. Who has experience in being able to work from engineering drawings and work on their own initiative to fabricate high quality mild steel fabrications.
- Working individually or as part of a team the candidate will be responsible for fabricating mechanical parts for our extensive product range, working with plate, box section, beams and channel.
- Permanent / Full Time
- Honesty and reliability.
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Experience in the use of cutting tools, guillotines, Oxy acetylene cutting/burning.
- Experience with mild steel.
- Welding experience.
- Experience with medium to heavy fabrications.
- A right first-time attitude.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
- Monday – Thursday 08.00 to 17.00
- Friday 07.30 to 16.00
- Overtime Available
Salary (The important bit..)
Salary is negotiable based on experience. Excellent salary opportunities.
We are a global leader in the design and manufacture of weld automation equipment and more.
Providing bespoke and innovative engineering solutions in an exciting industry, for a world class customer base. We cover a wide and diverse sector range; that includes the shipbuilding, automotive, power generation and defence sectors.
Key Plant has again, secured another 5 year contract overseas, to add to its vast portfolio and reputation.
- Competitive salaries
- Company pension scheme
- Permanent / Full time positions
- Generous holiday allowance
- Yearly attendance bonus
- We supply & maintain company workwear
- opportunities to progress
- support & training
- Exciting industry
- Friendly atmosphere
Be part of a global leader.
Alternatively, call us on 01538 388388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached.