Engineering Workshop AssistantFull time, permanent position available with immediate start.
We are looking for someone to assist with the manufacturing in our engineering department. You will report to the Production Manager and work within a team of experienced engineers in a fast paced environment.
- We are looking for someone to assist with the manufacturing in our engineering department.
- You will be part of a highly motivated team working in a busy environment to tight deadlines.
- The role will involve assisting with production, assisting with preparation for the painting of our machinery, logistics and other general duties around the works.
- Permanent / Full Time
- Forklift truck license / experience
- Honest and reliable
- Physically fit
- Experience in the use of power tools
- Good communication skills
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Monday – Thursday 08.00 to 17.00
- Friday 07.30 to 16.00
- Overtime Available
Salary (The important bit..)
Salary is negotiable based on experience. Excellent salary opportunities.
We are a global leader in the design and manufacture of weld automation equipment and more.
Providing bespoke and innovative engineering solutions in an exciting industry, for a world class customer base. We cover a wide and diverse sector range; that includes the shipbuilding, automotive, power generation and defence sectors.
Key Plant has again, secured another 5 year contract overseas, to add to its vast portfolio and reputation.
- Competitive salaries
- Company pension scheme
- Permanent / Full time positions
- Generous holiday allowance
- Yearly attendance bonus
- We supply & maintain company workwear
- opportunities to progress
- support & training
- Exciting industry
- Friendly atmosphere
Be part of a global leader.
Alternatively, call us on 01538 388388 or email email@example.com with your CV attached.