Electrician / WiremanFull time, permanent position available with immediate start.
We have an exciting opportunity for an electrician / wireman to join our team, you must have experience working with single and multi-axis control systems.
- Possess working knowledge or drives and control systems with qualifications to back this up.
- Have proven experience.
- Provide exceptional customer service including professional assessments and advice.
- Be safety minded and will ensure good quality workmanship that upholds company standards.
- Conduct routine maintenance and testing on commercial plant and equipment.
- Assess and identify faulty parts.
- Rewire faulty electrical systems. Work as part of a team or by themselves using their own initiative to find and repair faults in electrical systems.
- Permanent / Full Time
- Honesty and reliability.
- Proven experience of working with drives and controls.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Valid UK drivers’ licence.
- Monday – Thursday 08.00 to 17.00
- Friday 07.30 to 16.00
- Overtime Available
Salary (The important bit..)
Salary is negotiable based on experience. Excellent salary opportunities.
We are a global leader in the design and manufacture of weld automation equipment and more.
Providing bespoke and innovative engineering solutions in an exciting industry, for a world class customer base. We cover a wide and diverse sector range; that includes the shipbuilding, automotive, power generation and defence sectors.
Key Plant has again, secured another 5 year contract overseas, to add to its vast portfolio and reputation.
- Competitive salaries
- Company pension scheme
- Permanent / Full time positions
- Generous holiday allowance
- Yearly attendance bonus
- We supply & maintain company workwear
- opportunities to progress
- support & training
- Exciting industry
- Friendly atmosphere
Be part of a global leader.
Alternatively, call us on 01538 388388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached.