CNC MACHINISTFull time, permanent position available with immediate start.
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual with a precision engineering background to join our machine shop team. You must have experience in setting and operating manual machines and borers.
The role is due to workload and projects so the position is available with immediate start
- Work as part of a team or by themselves, setting and operating horizontal CNC machining centres.
- Be able to use Fanuc and/or Heidenhain controls.
- Use precision measuring equipment.
- Be used to making and altering fixtures and jigs.
- Be forward thinking and have a positive approach to setting, fixturing, and machining and be able to make suggestions for improvements / decreasing machining time.
- Can follow instructions and work unsupervised.
- Can read and understand engineering drawings.
- Permanent / Full Time
- Honest and reliable
- Used to working in a precision engineering manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Eager to learn.
- Aspiring to work in an engineering environment.
- Monday – Thursday 08.00 to 17.00
- Friday 07.30 to 16.00
- Overtime Available
Salary (The important bit..)
Salary is negotiable based on experience. Excellent salary opportunities.
We are a global leader in the design and manufacture of weld automation equipment and more.
Providing bespoke and innovative engineering solutions in an exciting industry, for a world class customer base. We cover a wide and diverse sector range; that includes the shipbuilding, automotive, power generation and defence sectors.
Key Plant has again, secured another 5 year contract overseas, to add to its vast portfolio and reputation.
- Competitive salaries
- Company pension scheme
- Permanent / Full time positions
- Generous holiday allowance
- Yearly attendance bonus
- We supply & maintain company workwear
- opportunities to progress
- support & training
- Exciting industry
- Friendly atmosphere
Be part of a global leader.
Alternatively, call us on 01538 388388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached.