We are looking for a welder to join our small team of welders working in our onsite welding shop. The role is permanent and due to workload and new projects the position is available with an immediate start. You will be responsible for welding mild steel fabrications and mechanical parts for our extensive product range and you will be working with heavy plate, beam and channel.
- Be an experienced MIG/MAG welder with experience of mild steel fabrication, jig work and plating in a fast-paced production environment
- Be able to work unsupervised to tight time scales and will have the ability to work to tight deadlines and with a high degree of accuracy
- Need good attention to detail as the weld quality is a key factor
- Be required to weld work as small batches or a large one-off component
- Weld from 1-100mm carbon steel with single and multi-run welds using modern pulse mig/mg machines
- Permanent / Full Time
- Honesty and reliability.
- MIG/MAG welding experience.
- Experienced in mild steel.
- Experience of working with thick plate ranging from 1-100mm.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Monday – Thursday 08.00 to 17.00
- Friday 07.30 to 16.00
- Overtime available
Salary is negotiable based on experience. We offer excellent salary opportunities.
Unlock Your Potential with Key Plant Automation
At Key Plant Automation, we’re not just a company; we’re a global leader shaping the future of industries.
As pioneers in the design and manufacture of weld automation equipment and beyond, we thrive on crafting bespoke and innovative engineering solutions that drive progress in an ever-evolving world. Our canvas spans the aerospace, automotive, power generation, and defense sectors, offering opportunities as vast and diverse as the industries themselves.
Join a Journey of Growth
Our relentless pursuit of excellence and continuous growth have opened doors to exciting career opportunities. We’re on the lookout for talented individuals who are ready to take their careers to new heights.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Company Pension Scheme
- Permanent / Full-Time Positions
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Yearly Attendance Bonus
- Company Workwear Supplied and Maintained
- Opportunities for Progression
- Ongoing Support and Training
- An Exciting Industry
- A Friendly and Inclusive Atmosphere
But it’s not just about what we offer; it’s about the limitless possibilities that await when you become a part of our team.
Join us on a journey where every day is an opportunity to make a difference, where innovation knows no bounds, and where your potential has no limits.
At Key Plant Automation, we’re not just offering you a job; we’re inviting you to be a part of something extraordinary.