We are looking for an experienced mechanical fitter, preferably time served and qualified. You will report to the Production Manager and work within a team of experienced engineers in a fast-paced environment.
Building our own range of machinery and equipment whilst working in a small highly motivated team to tight deadlines.
You need to be a self-motivated, confident, pro-active, and ambitious individual with essential skills for:
- Mechanical fitting
- Building of sub-assemblies
- Fault finding
- Knowledge of mechanical components
- Self-sufficient and adaptable
- Confident in site work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Permanent / Full Time
- Working from engineering drawings.
- Creation of assemblies, sub-assemblies, and machine sections.
- Building a variety of bespoke parts daily – hardly ever the same build twice.
- 2 years plus experience in the assembly of machinery.
- High quality of work.
- Able to cope with challenging and varied builds daily.
- Experience in using a variety of hand tools.
- Quality inspection of parts to ensure correct assembly.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Excellent communication skills
- Monday – Thursday 08.00 to 17.00
- Friday 07.30 to 16.00
- Overtime available
Salary is negotiable based on experience. We offer excellent salary opportunities.
Unlock Your Potential with Key Plant Automation
At Key Plant Automation, we’re not just a company; we’re a global leader shaping the future of industries.
As pioneers in the design and manufacture of weld automation equipment and beyond, we thrive on crafting bespoke and innovative engineering solutions that drive progress in an ever-evolving world. Our canvas spans the aerospace, automotive, power generation, and defense sectors, offering opportunities as vast and diverse as the industries themselves.
Join a Journey of Growth
Our relentless pursuit of excellence and continuous growth have opened doors to exciting career opportunities. We’re on the lookout for talented individuals who are ready to take their careers to new heights.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Company Pension Scheme
- Permanent / Full-Time Positions
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Yearly Attendance Bonus
- Company Workwear Supplied and Maintained
- Opportunities for Progression
- Ongoing Support and Training
- An Exciting Industry
- A Friendly and Inclusive Atmosphere
But it’s not just about what we offer; it’s about the limitless possibilities that await when you become a part of our team.
Join us on a journey where every day is an opportunity to make a difference, where innovation knows no bounds, and where your potential has no limits.
At Key Plant Automation, we’re not just offering you a job; we’re inviting you to be a part of something extraordinary.