**This position is based at our N&N Plant Hire business premises in Sheffield.**
We are looking for an experienced Internal Sales Administrator, who has excellent communication skills, and is experienced and competent using Microsoft Office 365, with good knowledge of Microsoft word and excel an essential.
You will be enthusiastic and confident with a keen eye for detail. A positive “can-do” attitude will be expected. Sales experience is preferred however, confidence, motivation and good communication skills are key to this role. You will have the ability to juggle tasks along with excellent organisation skills, be self-motivated and an excellent communicator both written and verbally. Previous use of a sales order processing system would be advantageous
- Greet and assist visitors
- Admin of rentals and sales
- Preparing documents prior to shipping / collection
- Organize and co-ordinate
- Communicate with the shop manager on priority dispatches
- Communicate with our UK head office
- Rentals and sales
- Lead times
- General admin
- Communicate with customers
- Order Acknowledgments
- Lead times
- Manage customer queries on email/over telephone
- General admin duties
- Follow up yearly safety control, fire extinguisher, crane and cleaning team inspections.
- Maintain stock of office and sanitary supplies
- Permanent / Full Time / Available Immediately
- Experience in internal sales
- Administrative background
- Highly motivated, with the ability to work independently or within a team.
- Can use Microsoft Office (word, excel etc)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Honest and reliable.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Have a well organised and methodical approach to work and very strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Monday – Thursday 08.30 to 17.00
- Friday 08.30 to 16.00
Salary is negotiable based on experience. We offer excellent salary opportunities.
Unlock Your Potential with Key Plant Automation
At Key Plant Automation, we’re not just a company; we’re a global leader shaping the future of industries.
As pioneers in the design and manufacture of weld automation equipment and beyond, we thrive on crafting bespoke and innovative engineering solutions that drive progress in an ever-evolving world. Our canvas spans the aerospace, automotive, power generation, and defense sectors, offering opportunities as vast and diverse as the industries themselves.
Join a Journey of Growth
Our relentless pursuit of excellence and continuous growth have opened doors to exciting career opportunities. We’re on the lookout for talented individuals who are ready to take their careers to new heights.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Company Pension Scheme
- Permanent / Full-Time Positions
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Yearly Attendance Bonus
- Company Workwear Supplied and Maintained
- Opportunities for Progression
- Ongoing Support and Training
- An Exciting Industry
- A Friendly and Inclusive Atmosphere
But it’s not just about what we offer; it’s about the limitless possibilities that await when you become a part of our team.
Join us on a journey where every day is an opportunity to make a difference, where innovation knows no bounds, and where your potential has no limits.
At Key Plant Automation, we’re not just offering you a job; we’re inviting you to be a part of something extraordinary.