Hire controller /
Internal sales position
We are looking for an experienced Hire Controller to join our friendly team at our global headquarters in Leek, Staffordshire.
- The role will be primarily working on the hire desk. You will be responsible for promoting our range of positioning equipment as well as services and support to our existing customer base.
- Working with the Sales Team to maximise new and existing sales opportunities whilst ensuring that all hire contract administration is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Identify new customer targets, which would then include contacting the potential customers.
- You will be required to build effective customer relationships and resolve customer issues promptly and satisfactorily.
- You will be required to work closely with our in-house engineers to report and cost any loss or damage.
- Permanent / Full Time / Available Immediately
- Qualified with an NVQ qualification Level 2 in Customer Services or have relevant experience to cover this.
- Customer focused and possess excellent administration and organisation skills.
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with a focus on increasing sales.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft would be desirable.
- Previous experience in the hire or engineering industry would be advantageous.
Strong team player with the ability to work to own initiative.
- Monday – Thursday 08.00 to 17.00
- Friday 08.00 to 16.00
Salary is negotiable based on experience. We offer excellent salary opportunities.
Unlock Your Potential with Key Plant Automation
At Key Plant Automation, we’re not just a company; we’re a global leader shaping the future of industries.
As pioneers in the design and manufacture of weld automation equipment and beyond, we thrive on crafting bespoke and innovative engineering solutions that drive progress in an ever-evolving world. Our canvas spans the aerospace, automotive, power generation, and defense sectors, offering opportunities as vast and diverse as the industries themselves.
Join a Journey of Growth
Our relentless pursuit of excellence and continuous growth have opened doors to exciting career opportunities. We’re on the lookout for talented individuals who are ready to take their careers to new heights.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Company Pension Scheme
- Permanent / Full-Time Positions
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Yearly Attendance Bonus
- Company Workwear Supplied and Maintained
- Opportunities for Progression
- Ongoing Support and Training
- An Exciting Industry
- A Friendly and Inclusive Atmosphere
But it’s not just about what we offer; it’s about the limitless possibilities that await when you become a part of our team.
Join us on a journey where every day is an opportunity to make a difference, where innovation knows no bounds, and where your potential has no limits.
At Key Plant Automation, we’re not just offering you a job; we’re inviting you to be a part of something extraordinary.