CAD Detail DraughtsmanFull time, permanent position available with immediate start.
We are looking for an experienced CAD detail draughtsman to join our team. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager you must have good communication skills and be experienced and competent with Autocad software, have a good knowledge of data management and Microsoft word and excel are also essential.
This is an exciting opportunity generating and updating CAD models and drawings. You will be responsible for producing detailed drawings of newly designed machinery, punctual mechanical design along with our modern manufacturing systems to ensure our company meets completion deadlines. We have a large catalogue of adaptable standard machinery which alongside our fully bespoke manufacturing solutions ensure an interesting and varied workload for the department.
- Ensure resources are applied in an efficient and effective manner.
- Update and complete all records appropriately.
- Liaise and communicate with other departments.
- Interface with production scheduling.
- Will be given training on our product and manufacturing techniques.
- Maintain company drawing records.
- Permanent / Full Time
- 3+ years working as a CAD draughtsman
- Highly motivated, with the ability to work independently or within a team.
- Fluent in English
- Confident in dealing with people.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Honesty and reliability.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Have a well organised and methodical approach to work and very strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Monday – Thursday 08.30 to 17.00
- Friday 08.30 to 16.00
- Overtime Available
Salary (The important bit..)
Salary is negotiable based on experience. Excellent salary opportunities.
We are a global leader in the design and manufacture of weld automation equipment and more.
Providing bespoke and innovative engineering solutions in an exciting industry, for a world class customer base. We cover a wide and diverse sector range; that includes the shipbuilding, automotive, power generation and defence sectors.
Key Plant has again, secured another 5 year contract overseas, to add to its vast portfolio and reputation.
- Competitive salaries
- Company pension scheme
- Permanent / Full time positions
- Generous holiday allowance
- Yearly attendance bonus
- We supply & maintain company workwear
- opportunities to progress
- support & training
- Exciting industry
- Friendly atmosphere
Be part of a global leader.
Alternatively, call us on 01538 388388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached.