Hire ControllerFull time, permanent position available with immediate start.
We are looking to recruit an experienced and self-motivated Accounts Assistant to assist with the smooth running of our rapidly expanding company.
This is a great role for someone looking to work within a small, dedicated team of professionals. We are looking for an individual who possesses excellent bookkeeping skills and is Sage 50 trained.
- Process purchase invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders.
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger.
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries.
- Process business expense returns.
- Process sales invoices and credits.
- Daily and Monthly credit control procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of sales summaries.
- Any general ad hoc admin duties.
- Permanent / Full Time
- Bookkeeping experience.
- Great interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good team working skills.
- The ability to work to monthly deadlines.
- An aptitude for IT – knowledge of software packages like Excel and Sage.
- Monday – Thursday 08.30 to 17.00
- Friday 08.30 to 16.00
Salary (The important bit..)
Salary is negotiable based on experience. Excellent salary opportunities.
We are a global leader in the design and manufacture of weld automation equipment and more.
Providing bespoke and innovative engineering solutions in an exciting industry, for a world class customer base. We cover a wide and diverse sector range; that includes the shipbuilding, automotive, power generation and defence sectors.
Key Plant has again, secured another 5 year contract overseas, to add to its vast portfolio and reputation.
- Competitive salaries
- Company pension scheme
- Permanent / Full time positions
- Generous holiday allowance
- Yearly attendance bonus
- We supply & maintain company workwear
- opportunities to progress
- support & training
- Exciting industry
- Friendly atmosphere
Be part of a global leader.
Alternatively, call us on 01538 388388 or email [email protected] with your CV attached.